Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Long time no See!

I've been MIA for awhile, I feel like I have been too busy to breathe!
So I found out yesterday that I need to have my gall bladder removed on the 11th....major suckness. I'm hoping that surgery goes well and I can do the laparoscopic procedure because the recovery time is super duper quick and I can get back to snuggling with Kaitlyn and physically picking her up in a few days.

Wish me Luck!

I had Kaitlyn laughing so hard yesterday!!!! I wish I knew how to add a sound clip so you all can hear...so cute~ However I just about made myself pass out from doing it ha ha...apparently making sounds like your hyperventilating is pretty hilarious. She must be my child. =)

What are your plans for Mother's Day? It's going to my 1st! I have no idea what we're doing. But I am A-Ok lounging around the house with my family =)

No comments:

Post a Comment