Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

Why do I love the Month of March you ask?

March means so much to me. March is the month that my husband was diagnosed with cancer and the month that we'll be celebrating 3 years of a clean bill of health and cancer free! I love you baby!
March is also the month that I found out I was pregnant with Kaitlyn. March 28th, 2009...I still remember that morning so clearly! I woke up at 5:00am to get ready for work and decided that I needed to test because "something" felt different. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 9 months with no luck and I was on my last few months of Clomid. So I tested with a dollar store "cheapie" test and the line was there....def there but very light. So I grabbed the digital test and again waited...and waited and there it was, "Pregnant"!
I flew out of the bathroom and ran to our bedroom where my sleepy husband slept and pounced on the bed with tears running down my face. My husband flew out of bed screaming, "What's wrong? What's the matter, did you hurt yourself? Why are you crying?!" and then I held up the test and showed him how are lives have changed forever.
So this is why I love the month of March. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment